Real Estate Agency, Property Management, Property Investment for leasing in Vietnam. - The Nest Real Estate Ltd, Co. - (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- Introduction to a company owned by a former HIDA/AOTS training program participant -
- Introduction: The Nest Real Estate Ltd., Co. was founded in June 2006. We specialize in renting houses and apartments, property management, and property investment for leasing in Vietnam. With the aim of making the customer feel he/she can trust The Nest’s employees, to provide service to the customer’s greatest satisfaction, to provide products and services at the most reasonable price and to contribute to a friendly environment.
- Management principles:
a. Morality: All of the employees must have a good heart with high moral standards.
b. Skill: They are educated and trained regularly in how to serve the customer to his/her greatest satisfaction.
c. The most reasonable price: They always discuss and negotiate to the final Agreement in a win-win way.
d. Environment: All of employees must be focused on the environment.
- Market Overview: Vietnam is very safety conscious and has a lot of potiental in the real estate market and other fields. The Nest has more than 100 customers coming from many countries to rent houses, offices and commercial centers every month. Therefore, I think many Japanese companies would also like to come to Vietnam to develop their business and they will need our services as well.
Corporate strengths of my company are as follows:
- Technology: A good website through which the customer can access full information about our products, digital marketing campaigns, monthly magazine marketing etc.
- Products: The Nest has a rich and diversified set products, spreading across multiple areas.
- Services: The Nest provides customer service at the highest level during housing search tours and after sales service during the tenants's stay.
- Facilities: Very good reputation for over 10 years, 80% of customers recommend us highly. Serving the customer is at the heart of our priorities. The Nest team is very hardworking, supportive and maintains a positive outlook.
- Main trading counterparts: Adidas Company, Decathlon Vietnam, Central Retails, Auchan, The Ascott, WMC Vietnam, Indochina, Vincom, Intercontinental, An Phu Company, Phu Nhuan Company, BPCE, Savill, CBRE, Novaland, Holcim Vietnam, all the International Shools in Hochiminh City, etc.
- Sales Network: BNI, Aulumi Association, CCIFV, Amcham, ILV, International Schools Charity Events, New Year Charity Events, etc.
- Management Systems: BOM + Employees (Amoeba Management) = Heart + Head + Hand = Profit - for poor families funds = Income for all members + Happiness.
We are The Nest Real Estate Company. Our head office and working office are located at Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We are proud to be one of the most popular real estate agencies in Ho Chi Minh City with over 10 years' experience.
Currently, our company is looking forward to cooperating with Japanese companies to expand the business in the real estate market. The reason we look forward to this collaboration is that, through market research, we can meet the rental real estate product needs of customers in Vietnam. This area has big potential and a good chance for us to easily satisfy our customers. Kindly advise if your company would like to find a trustworthy real estate agency for your customers who will move for their new job and new projects in Vietnam. Please feel free to send us your customers' requirements on their home search, or offices, or commercial centers. We hope that your company will consider this proposal and that we will have the opportunity to work in cooperation together in the near furture.
We are at your service and looking forward to hearing from you.
|Name||The Nest Real Estate Ltd, Co.|
|Name of Representative||Ms. Nguyen Thi Xuan Thuong|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Business Type||Real Estate Agency, Property Management, Property Investment for leasing in Vietnam.|
|Main Products||(1) Houses, Apartments, Offices, Commercial Centers for Leasing
(2) Property consultancy for buy/sales/rent
(3) Management & Investment properties for leasing in Vietnam
|Accreditations||Ho Chi Minh City, Ministry of Planning and Investment Department|
|Business Relationships with Overseas Countries||France, Thailand, etc.|
|Business Relationships with Japanese companies||Not yet but we are trying to find partnership with Japanese companies|
|Communicable Languages||English, Chineses, French, Vietnamese and Japanese languages will be very soon.|
|Name||Ms. Nguyen Thi Xuan Thuong|
|Training History (year)||2014|
|Training Topics||The Program on Corporate Management for Vietnam|
|Training Language||Vietnamese Language|
Feel free to contact us at the numbers below if you have any questions aboutthe company.
Inquiry (Weekdays 9:30–17:00)
Click here to contact online.
The Overseas Human Resources and Industry Development Association has established “Alumni Network” in 71 regions in 43 countries through training program for over 50 years.
The total number of persons who have participated in HIDA training program from over 190 countries and regions is approximately 380,000. “Alumni” is the NGO that is voluntarily organized overseas by trainees who finished their training in Japan and went back to their countries. This NGO is a network of human resources in industry including top managers and executive managers.
⇒Check here for more information.
Japan 2017.04.26‘Cosplay in Japan’ -- Interview with a craftsperson creating costumes to order for cosplayers -- (1/3)
- *This interview article divided into three parts and posted separately.
It is the ...
Thailand 2017.04.25【Looking for Buyer/Customer】 Anti-aging home spa treatment tool for keeping the skin forever young (ID: 00002)
Proposal Category: Buyer/Customer
Products Name: Electric Facial Machine; ...
Vietnam 2017.04.25【Looking for Distributor in Vietnam】 NO.1 market share company of sewing machine for both side in Japan (ID: 00001)
Proposal Category: Distributor
Products Name: Roll Slitter, Sewing Machine...
Japan 2017.04.20Forecast of Global Demand of CFRP for Automobile Manufacturing: Key Research Findings 2016
- ◆Research OutlineYano Research Institute has conducted a study on the forecast of ...
Japan 2017.04.20Global Mobile Phones Market: Key Research Findings 2016
- ◆Research OutlineYano Research Institute has conducted a study on the global mobil...